tabs

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Halfway There

This pregnancy has absolutely been blazing by. 
I don't know if it's because things have been so busy with moving then the holidays and traveling. 
Because we didn't announce the pregnancy till the end of the first trimester, or because I have Little Jedi to run around after and take care of but at 20 weeks I can say it is just flying by!
 That means there is just about four months left till we will be welcoming our Rebel Princess, I don't feel like that's enough time to get everything done that we need to do to prepare for her arrival. 
To get in every moment with our Little Jedi just being our baby and center of attention. 
And he is growing so fast! We will be celebrating his second birthday in just a few days, then February is half over...didn't the year just get started?! 
I feel more frazzled thinking about being a "first-time-mom-to-two" than I felt when just waiting for Little Jedi to arrive. I know that I am not alone in that feeling though. Most mothers I know acknowledge feeling anxious or not ready for bringing baby number two home, not being ready for the shift that takes place in the family. Thank goodness they all agree and confidently declare that it is all so totally worth it


See my lovely Origami Owl locket? My husband put it together for me! Keep watch for a short review and small charm giveaway with in the next few weeks. Also don't forget to check out the current Star Wars family (car) decals giveaway going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment