tabs

Monday, November 21, 2011

29 weeks!

Oh goodness I totally thought about making this post earlier today when I was on but apparently never got started. Well we're at the 29 week mark! 11 weeks to go which ends up being only 77 days! As said in each weekly post update time is just flying! Thanksgiving is this week (actually in just a few more days!) Our maternity photo shoot is the first weekend in December, last minute Christmas preparations, and then Christmas and New Years!
Oh yeah Daniel got his hair cut this last weekend. And here we are at my cousins wedding. Right before hitting 29 weeks. Yes I wore heels!


Daniel and I must be nuts because we are thinking of heading to Target at midnight for Black Friday shopping. We will probably not end up going because it would be so early/late and there will be so many psychotic people (I think it was last year that people were trampled when doors opened) but never the less we are currently thinking of heading there to check out if they have any crazy good deals on baby/kids clothes.

Yesterday we had Daniels "I Am Your Father" party. It was just a chance for he and his friends to get together and for them to say "congrats". There was hotdogs, chips, drinks, sweets/cake, and football! There was a lot of talking, laughing, and just acting like guys going on so I think that they enjoyed themselves. I wish I had been able to get pictures but my camera battery was dead so sadly I didn't get any. Bummer but oh well.

Nothing new with getting the room ready. Except the cats who totally ignored the crib the first few days if it being up have now claimed it as their own. It's really cute seeing them snuggling in it but I am going to have to find a way to get them out of it without kicking them out of the room. I know that with my moms daycare kids they would just hop into the sleeping areas when the kids were not there but when the kids were they wanted nothing to do with it so hopefully it will work out like that but if not I will just have to look into one of those mesh tent things. But at least I still find them sleeping on the couch more than anything else so that's a good thing.
Jack approves of the crib and the Star Wars sheets.

2 comments:

  1. Liebster Blog is passed on to you!!!! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congrats to you and your hubby!! Such exciting news! I'm a new follower. Looking forward to following along your journey!

    29 weeks pregnant

    ReplyDelete