tabs

Sunday, April 1, 2012

7 weeks old

Demitri you are 7 weeks old today.


The last weeks (or two) have been really crazy. They have gone by so fast and while you haven't changed much you have changed so much.
We have been off of the nipple shield for, hmm, over a week now and while we struggled the first 3 or 4 days of being without it you are now nursing like a champ as though we never had any issues with breastfeeding, and while it may sound silly to some I am so proud of you!

I can't wait for your first Easter! Dad and I were shopping for things to put into your basket and I found a lot of stuff that I would like to get you but that you would not need or be able to use till you are older so those things will wait till Christmas. You wont remember your first Easter at all but it will be our first as a family!


Well you are fussing again so it must be time for you to eat.




Love you kiddo

No comments:

Post a Comment