tabs

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

3 years ago

Three years ago on October 4, 2008 I had butterflies in my stomach as I got ready to walk down the aisle to be married.
Lucky for me I married the man who is truly my soul mate and the best friend that I have ever had. And I didn't think that it was possible but I love him more now than I did then.
He still sweeps me off my feet, knows how to make me laugh and feel better, and is just so amazing.
I'm truly blessed to have such an amazing husband who I have no doubt in saying that he will be an amazing father as well. Our little man is definitely lucky.

We have been through a lot in those three years and made it through all of it and become stronger because of it and I know that we will have many many many many more anniversaries to come.

Then.


Now.

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary. Your wedding photo is amazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete