tabs

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Spoiled already

Dear D,

My oh my just look at all the clothes that have already been bought for you. And there will be a lot more waiting for you soon enough! You're shaping up to be one spoiled little boy.







By the way you have been super active today. I woke up at 4 this morning having to go to the bathroom and after that I was up for a hour unable to fall back to sleep. You were just kicking and punching and rolling around that whole hour. When I woke up again around 8:30 you were up and ready to go again. I woke dad up a little before 9 and had him feel you moving all over the place. He loves feeling you move around and always comments on how strong you already are. He is one proud dad!

1 comment:

  1. Afreakingdorable. As a rocker mom myself I totally heart the skull and tattoo shoes. AWESOME . Keep rocking that little baby!!!!! <3 Mama Kat

    ReplyDelete