tabs

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Grocery Shopping

So, I actually love to go grocery shopping. Especially since the husband and I go together most of the time. I love getting fresh vegetables and fruits, I love all the colors when they are stacked on top of one another and next to another contrasting color.
A good tip for saving money when you go shopping is to make a list of everything you will need for that week. When you have a list to stick to you are less likely to get impulse items that you don't actually need. Also avoid going shopping when hungry you will just grab anything that remotely looks or sounds good at that moment, and then later you will be like "why do I have this?".
(I got to play more with my new camera while we were shopping. Finally figured out how to changed the shutter speed. Yay!)





1 comment: