tabs

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

14 weeks!

14 weeks or 3 1/2 months! 1 weeks til our next appointment and possibly finding out bugs gender!

-This week your baby is making facial movements such as frowning and squinting (but their eyelids are still fused shut over their fragile-fully developed eyes).
-At 14 weeks your baby is about the size of a orange. Approximately 3.4 inches and weights about 1.5 ounces.
-Your baby’s neck is much more obvious now (when seen on an ultrasound) and rather than his/her little head resting on their chest, there’s a neck separating the two. -His/her chin is becoming more predominant and those little ears (which up until now, were positioned quite low on their face) have moved into their proper place on the side of the head.

I think that bug likes to move up to the top of my uterus when I sleep. Every morning when I wake up there is a much more obvious bump and the area is very firm, but later during the day as I begin to move around that ends up moving lower and the bump when I lay down is less obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment