tabs

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Nighttime vent

Grrrr
So online, people keep telling me that I should not trust this early that we are actually having a boy. That at this point the genitals can still look the same or the girls can be swollen causing their parts to look like boy parts. Maybe they just don't want me to be let down IF our tech was wrong (which I don't believe that she was at all! Those shots look all boy!) or maybe they're just jealous that they aren't able to find out yet, I don't know but it's really irritating me this evening.
So a "u/a" to the people who feel they should tell me not to put my money on him being a boy. Shut up! It's not going to hurt you any for me to believe it and then confirm, again, at our next appointment that he is still a he. So seriously shut up and stop trying to rain on my parade (and other people's).


Ok, now that I have gotten that off my chest I'm off to bed.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a newbie to your blog...big congrats on your pregnancy!! I just wanted to let you know I found out at 15 weeks that I was pregnant with a boy as well :) I heard the same things you did, but boy parts are very obvious at 15 weeks so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Baby boys are the best! Mine is already a month old today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often read your blog as well. Congrats on the pregnancy!! I have a 2yr old DS and it was pretty obvious that he was a boy on the ultrasound. I'm 35 weeks pregnant wth baby #2. I was told at my 20 week ultrasound that baby was a boy. It seemed blaringly obvious that we were looking at "boy parts"...another ultrasound at 28 weeks revealed that we are in fact having a baby GIRL! So, it does happen.
    Regardless if baby is a boy or girl, healthy is #1 though. So good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy, hope you and baby continue to be happy and healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would feel less secure about his sex if they hadn't checked to make sure it wasn't just the cord we were seeing. And the on screen shot was better than the print outs we got but either way we'll know for sure in a few more weeks at our next ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete