tabs

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Looks like bug might be a....


BOY!

Well it looks like Daniel might be right! Which would be awesome, only a few more days till we should be finding out! Wednesday morning I have a WIC appointment to enroll and then right after that I have my appointment and ultrasound with my midwife. So exciting!!!!


Anyways, I know a lot of people think that the Intelligender test is a waste of time and money since it only have a 50/50 chance of being right but I don't care. I had fun doing it and watching it change colors, and Daniel was stoked to have it back up what he has been saying since the beginning. So yay there's my fun tide-me-over for the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl!! GOOD LUCK! you'll love whatever you get:-) We just found out we are pregnant with a boy... And a girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! GOOD LUCk! I know you'll love either one! We just found out we are having a boy... And a girl!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! Looks like fun! Where can I get a lil gender test? I agree, it's probably silly haha but so am I! :P
    lovin' the fetus sketchings btw!!

    ReplyDelete