tabs

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

31 weeks!

We are in single digit weeks count down now with about 9 weeks to go! Little man keeps getting bigger and bigger we should (apparently) be having an ultrasound towards the end of the month with my Dr to see how his growth is doing but that will be at 33 weeks, this week D is about 17 inches in length and could be close to or more than 4 pounds! See just getting bigger and bigger!

I am still trying to decide if I want to have one last elective 3/4D ultrasound done. My Dr's office doesn't routinely do them and I would love to see his face again, but with only 9 (ish) weeks left till he will be here part of me thinks we may as well just wait...then again it would be cool to have one last picture and when he gets here see just how accurate it is. Decisions decisions.

So now that we are in single digit weeks, with 62 days to go, I amazingly feel less anxious thinking forward about his arrival than I did last week or even the couple weeks before that. Which surprises me, but I am sure that over the next couple weeks it will return and I will start getting anxious and running around freaking out that things aren't ready and I need more time, etc.

I can't wait for the end of next week!
Why? Well because once Friday hits Daniel will be done with his finals/classes and I will finally have some time with him before classes start up again and things REALLY get crazy. It feels like I haven't seen him at all lately which makes me unhappy, first thing we are going to do once he gets out of his Friday morning class is go to Disneyland! It will probably be one of the last times we go since walking/standing for long periods of time is becoming increasingly more difficult and well that's all you do at Disneyland.

1 comment:

  1. Go in a wheelchair. You'll have more fun. My mom did that when she was pregnant with me. Only walk when you need to and you get to go in the exit and ride right away :)

    ReplyDelete