tabs

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Maternity Photos (in studio)

These are my favorite pictures from our maternity shoot this morning. I am planning to use one of the below pictures for our Christmas cards but don't know which one to choose. We had a lot of fun with our photographer, there were not too many pictures that I actually liked which was a huge bummer to me but at least I have 10 that I really like and such is the way of photography. You take over a hundred pictures and have just a few that are actually worth something, but those end up being the truly great ones. (Just a couple days till we hit 31 weeks, maybe I will have something interesting to post then.)

One:Two:Three:Four:Five:
Peek-a-boo! This picture was actually a "mistake" she just hit the button while I was moving around but I really LOVE it. It's just so cute.
Six:Seven:

1 comment: