tabs

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Baking!

I love cooking/baking always have, it's always been a stress relief for me as well. I spent yesterday baking and decorating cookies, making brownies, and fudge to pass out last night to the students and leaders as little Christmas presents. I made everything from scratch I might add! I had fun keeping busy and it all tasted fantastic!

Candy-cane and Christmas tree shaped sugar cookies all decorated.
Peppermint "bark" fudge squares.
Red candy crunch and chocolate chip "Grinchy" brownies.


I even made up extra cookie (dough) cut outs and put them in the freezer so when Christmas Eve rolls around and my family bakes/decorates cookies for Santa all we have to do is pop them in the oven. No worrying about having to run out and buying dough or making our own. Plus we usually end up with far too many cookies so having 2 cookies for each person to decorate will keep that from happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment