tabs

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Mom Of Two

Somedays, ok most days, I sit here looking at both of my beautiful children still in awe of how amazing they are and that I am blessed with the task of raising and nurturing both of them.

Being a mother to two has been remarkable beyond anything I imagined.
The transition from having an only child to two muchkins seemed so natural and seamless.
Love grows and expands so freely and I find my heart becoming fuller and fuller each day as I see her personality developing and revealing itself to us and seeing them both growing and starting to play with one another. 
Sister Bear Shirt: Loved by Hannah & Eli

The Little Jedi is so in love with his baby sister. He loves giving her kisses, talking to her, reading to her and she just lights up and coos at the attention. One of the first things he does in the morning is get up and go check on her and give her a kiss.
Leggings & Blanket: Lovelee Three

For as wild and crazy as he is, he is so good and gentle with her and shows concern when "his baby" cries, he is also so helpful with bringing me items for her when I ask.
I knew from the start that he would be an amazing big brother.

 She has only been with our family for a little over 2 months now and I can't imagine life without her or really remember what it was like before she was with us! 
I feel so blessed to call them mine, I can't wait to watch them grow up together, to play and love on one another and be best friends. 
Blankets: Lovelee Three

No comments:

Post a Comment