tabs

Friday, September 8, 2017

Party Of Five

Goodness me it's been an extremely long time since I last published a post it would seem. 
There is so much to update and share, but for now let's simply start here.

........................................................................................................

Our family is expecting it's newest and final member! 
The last Jedi baby is due to arrive early in January 2018! 

At just over halfway to our estimated due date, we are excited and even slightly flustered at how quickly the time has flown say since we first learned about the pregnancy. 
I guess mothering two other younglings will do that.

I found out that I am pregnant on Mothers Day, after a few days of generally feeling crappy and just having that gut feeling. I was still in total shock and even disbelief when two lines popped up on that home test. 

We chose not to share our news with anybody till after the first trimester, not because of fear of loss, because if you have read my blog at all in the past you know that I am very open about my previous pregnancy losses. Something just felt "fun" about having such a big secret; and speaking of secrets we are "team green" this time around! Meaning that we will not be finding out the sex of our baby till his or her birthday! The Little Jedi and Rebel Princess constantly argue back and forth about if the baby will be a brother or sister. I just remind them we will love our baby either way and that one of them is definitely right. I am so excited to see our princess become such a loving helpful big sister, she has the best big brother to follow example from...even though they definitely fight like siblings do. They have such a strong bond and love for one another, this new baby is already so blessed!
Four months to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment