tabs

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

10 weeks!

1/4 of the way complete with baby baking! 1/2 way to finding out if we're having a boy or girl.
-Your embryo is now medically considered a fetus!
-At a little over an inch long your baby is about the size of a kumquat.
-In the last eight weeks (from conception to this point) your baby has completed the most critical portion of development.
-Vital organs such as the kidneys, intestines, brain, and liver are all functioning for their intended purpose though they will continue to develop through out the rest of the pregnancy.

2 comments:

  1. I truly adore the drawings :)

    so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say that I am SO happy for you! I can't imagine what it must be like to go through what you guys have, but I'll be praying that everything will go well with this one :) I really enjoy reading your posts, they are interesting and entertaining!

    ReplyDelete