tabs

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fluffy mail

We're are planning on cloth diapering bugs little bumm. Yesterday bugs new Blueberry diapers arrived. Babysteals had the diapers for half off the other day so I ordered 3 diapers (including shipping) for what I would normally have paid for 2. Not to shabby. I chose 1- Royal Blue 1-Sky Blue and 1- Mint Green. The colors aren't as vibrant in the picture as they are in person. I think that they will good colors from a boy or girl, and can't wait for the day in February when bug arrives and I get to I get to clothe his/her tushie in the fulffy cuteness!

4 comments:

  1. I love cloth diapers! It can be easy and fun! I love the blue colors you chose! Good luck and happy diapering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, I saw some more of these on sale today at Zulily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh I wish I had more money this month to get some more. I'm trying yo keep a limit each month on how much I spend on baby stuff. I know I'll get a lot of stuff from when we have our baby shower but CD's aren't usually something you are able to put on a registry so I'm sure I'll be spending most my budget on building our stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally going to cloth diaper too. I'm so excited to do it and show people that it's not gross and you save money! Here's to hoping my next PG isn't a m/c as well and I'm as lucky as you.

    ReplyDelete