tabs

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The bump

I can't wait to start getting a baby bump!
So far I only have a little bit of bloat that when I have to pee really badly or I've eaten a lot can make me look like I have a real baby bump but it's not yet.
And since I'm tiny to begin with and my uterus is the size of a grapefruit by now Daniel and I can see where (just above the pubic bone) I'm starting to "pudge" out and get a bump there, and it's firm as well.
I think by the end of July I should have a noticeable baby bump where people will start being able to tell that I'm pregnant (I don't think I am going to really have the whole "is she fat or pregnant" thing though).

9 weeks tomorrow and our Dr appointment this Friday. I'm still understandably nervous but I know in my heart that everything is fine and bug is growing right on track! So far my symptoms still haven't been much of anything. Nausea from time to time, tender breasts, recently an increase in having to pee (like every 2 hours), and a few pimples but nothing bad at all. I really am just counting myself as blessed plus 20-25% of women will avoid morning sickness all together.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I am a little envious, but still super excited for you. Praying your little bean is growing healthy and well. I look forward to following the rest of the story all the way to birth and on. =) Hopefully soon my story will include a little happiness too.

    ReplyDelete