tabs

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

4 VS 11

A picture from 4 weeks pregnant vs today at 11 weeks pregnant. Just looking at myself day to day I don't really notice a difference in a growing baby bump but comparing the two pictures side by side I can definitely see a difference! Before I just had a little teeny tiny bit of belly pudge and obviously by my pelvis was flat. Now my uterus seems to be pushing up more making the area more rounded. Yay! It's not much but it's coming along nicely and I'm excited for when it's an obvious baby bump cause not long after that we should be able to feel bug kicking and moving around.

7 comments:

  1. Cool pictures! I might do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures! I might do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! Being a mommy is the most amazing thing in the world. I think you may really enjoy my blog since you have a baby on the way.

    New follower from cup of joe hop. I'd love a follow back. We are just 11 followers from launching the 100 follower giveaway celebration! Come and check it out!

    http://brookiesbabybargains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats hope all goes well for you thx for stopping by blog for hop following back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you from the hop...your blog title got my attention. CONGRATS to you...I feel so happy for you. I recently started a blog for inspired mommies/ future mommies. Check it out for lots of mommy and baby tips.

    petiteelan.blogspot.com

    XO
    Brooke

    PS.
    You look great...keep growing! Wink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!
    How cute is that baby "belly" of yours? Seriously.
    Hope you're feeling good - the first few months can be tough.

    Stopping by from the hop.
    xo
    babymama

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right, you totally can tell a difference! Yay!! Little bug sure is growing :-)

    ReplyDelete