tabs

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

3 months!

Just one more week till we are out of the first trimester! It's so crazy to actually be at this point, I feel so extraordinarily blessed that this pregnancy and bug have been so healthy! Our next appointment is in 3 weeks, we'll be 15 weeks then and we have an ultrasound scheduled so we might be able to get a guess as to if we are having a boy or girl! This weekend I stop taking my progesterone, I'm a little nervous about it but I know that everything is and will be find so I have nothing to worry about plus my midwife seems really understanding and if for whatever reason I just can't handle it I can call and she would get me in as soon as possible.
(I'll post a 3 month baby bump picture later)

-This week your baby should be able to start curling and wiggling his toes, and bending individual fingers.
-Your baby is just about three inches long and about the size of a peach.
-Your baby will also begin to experiment with their facial muscle movement, frowning and raising their brow and making sucking movement with their lips.
-Your baby can also respond to outside stimulation, if you move and poke (carefully) at your abdomen your little one will respond and move around but you still will not be able to yet feel these movements.
-Nerves are multiplying rapidly and the brain is also developing at an enormous rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment