tabs

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Not exactly what we planned...

We told the family today.
Daniel called his mom and told her...and apparently they already knew.
Now I wasn't on the phone but Daniel told me that apparently she said somebody saw my blog and sent them a link to it, to tell them. Which WOW, if that is the case really who ever did that, it's not cool at all. Like really that's so disrespectful that somebody felt they needed to go over my and my husbands heads and tell his family before we were able to.
Clearly I stated several times in different posts that we (my husband and I the parents of this growing baby) were not ready or going to be telling family yet, so for (you) somebody to send them a link to my blog and rip open my gift/surprise for them that way it's so disrespectful and rude!

Now if they saw it on my blog themselves just because they randomly looked that's one thing and honestly that wouldn't bother me. I knew it could happen seeing as they have internet access and blogger accounts as well so I knew posting about it there was a possibility that they could see it themselves before we actually said something but if somebody sent it to them to purposefully tell on us yeah that greatly bothers me!

So over all I was disappointed with how telling Daniels mother/family went. I was hoping that it would be a total surprise and that they would be really really excited to hear the news but it wasn't like that because apparently somebody decided that it was their place to tell them and take that joy away from my husband and I. So thanks...

*sigh*
Oh ok now that I have gotten that frustration and disappointment off my chest I'm feeling better. Can't change what was done, so no point in just being upset over it, lol. But we told everybody now and everybody is happy that bug is doing well, and people are praying that everything continues to go perfectly.
We have our first official appointment tomorrow morning, I'm still a tad nervous but I'm feeling pretty calm about it since I know that everything is just fine. Hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight, I'm so excited.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that would make me so mad too!!! I hope that they just ran across your blog. Can't wait to hear how wonderful your appt is tmw :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope that they just found it themselves as well but that's not what it sounded like. =/
    But like I said oh well it's been done and we told them and everybody is happy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sorry to hear about that. That would make me mad, too.

    ReplyDelete