tabs

Friday, July 8, 2011

Baby Big Head

Today was our first official appointment and I was so nervous. Our little bug is growing wonderfully and measured a day ahead, again so we're 9w2d. We could see the arms and hands, and the little toes, and the heartbeat was just thumping away beautifully. I'm so in love with this baby! If you look at the picture (head is on the right and the toes are on the left) it looks like you can see a partial profile and the the baby has his/her arm up by his/her mouth.
Oh my gosh it's just the cutest thing ever, I can't get over it.

Thanks for all the positive thoughts and prayer that you have been sending my way it's truly truly appreciated!

4:30PM today-I sent the ultrasound picture to Daniel's parents. His mom sent me a text back saying she thinks bug looks like Daniel.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Lizzy! Your lil' gummy bear is darling!

    Gillian from Baby Talk without the Babble

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! I've been following your journey since my miscarriage Feb '10, and I must say I'm so proud of how strong you have been. I'm week 20 now in my rainbow pregnancy, and we just found out it's a girl! I wish you much luck with this pregnancy, and I will keep following! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete