tabs

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to...

ME!!!

Today is my 21st birthday! I'm not as excited about it as most people turning 21 are but that's because I'm not into drinking and since I'm pregnant I'm not able to drink even if I wanted to (well actually I could have a drink but I am choosing not to because it's not worth it to me). I am however excited to go out to dinner with my friends and celebrate and I do plan to get some fun virgin drinks just to be festive. Yesterday Daniel and I went to see the final Harry Potter movie and I believe today that we're going shopping because I need a few new shirts. My in laws sent me a birthday card the other day but I didn't open it till today.
But other than dinner I don't have anything particularly special planned for my birthday.

3 comments: