tabs

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

14 Day Natural Fertility Breakthrough- Day 1

I'm taking the Natural Fertility Breakthrough Challenge! Today is day one and so far so good. It was an easy task. Get rid of ALL chemicals in your home. From cleaning, to beauty products it had to go. Here is a picture of the stuff from my bathroom that I got rid of. Don't worry the stuff that could be recycled was put into the recycle bin.

This weekend I will be going and picking up some new spray bottles so I can make my own natural cleaning solutions with! In addition to that I need to get myself some new shampoo. I used to use an organic brand but Daniel brought the Tresemmehttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif home since it had been on sale for $1.40 a bottle. But no more of it, going back to my sweet smelling pomegranate shampoo/conditioner.
While this challenge is mainly intended for helping those struggling with trying to conceive get their bodies into better health it is great for those who are not! You should strive to be as healthy as you can be, not just okay.
If you are interested take the 14 day challenge with me. I will be posting about each of the challenges as they are sent to me and how I did, so we can do it together.
For tips on more natural and often times a lot cheaper cleaning products visit, Eartheasy-Non-toxic Home Care
Also to see where exactly your beauty/personal hygeene products fall on the "hazard" list visit EWG.org

I am so very excited to be taking this challenge, if simple things like this can help me reach my goal of a healthy baby/pregnancy then I am ALL for it!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great idea. I am all for trying more natural ways to help stay healthy and this would be excellent for anyone trying to become pregnant.

    I am returning your follow from The Cup of Joe Blog hop. I am a new cohost. I think this is my third week. I'm excited! Looking forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete