tabs

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sundae Blog Hop Co-Host

I'm just now getting in from work so I am a little late posting this, I do apologize! I would have been home earlier and therefore posted earlier but we were playing hide and seek with our Jr High students and we had a very difficult time finding one girl. Even after driving around on the golf-carts for 30mins and yelling her name telling her that the game was over she still didn't come out...
Anyways I'm co-hosting the Sundae (like Sunday teehee) blog hop this weekend, we sure would love if you joined us!




11 comments:

  1. Already a follower!

    Thanks for hosting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting you back from The Steady Hand. Already a follower. Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, there. I am passing by and following you back from http://toughcookiemommy.com Make sure you come back and link up your blog or website for Monday Mingle every Monday. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what Monday Mingle is... but that's for the return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping in from the hop. Giving you a follow back I thought I already had but now I have =) Teenagers....enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you thru Magnificent Monday Blog Hop! Follow me back at...
    - Jessica @ http://cajunlicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. following your link from monday hop link on beauty brite!
    www.dorothymcfadden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bright and beautiful day to join a blog hop!

    Just popping by to say hello and follow your blog!

    I'm Kat the author/editor of The Vivification of Mrs. Moment (MrsMoment.Com). VMM is a A blossoming community of storytellers weaving true tales about fleeting moments that touch our lives in incalculable ways. Plus, excerpts from my odd little life.

    Stop by, get involved, tell a story, and follow back. We love to welcome new writers into our community.

    Peace and illumination,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi there:) Once again, I love your blog, and I would love to follow this blog hop thing, but I just don´t get it- I mean how to do it-... what I need to do, to be a part? help me? r

    ReplyDelete