tabs

Friday, May 20, 2011

Playing Dress Up

My "baby" girl played dress up with my jewelry last night. I must say my pearls look quite fetching on her.

Aww she's so cute. That's our little princess Abby. We got her when she was maybe a little over a month old, she was the runt and was so tiny. she's still pretty teeny but she's grown a lot since we first got her.

Daniel and I are FINALLY getting to go on down to San Diego and see my friend, our two godsons, meet our new goddaughter, and her (my friends) new husband. I am so excited! I have a small bag of baby stuff to take down to them (I had the bad impulse with my first pregnancy to buy a bunch of baby junk and then a few other times since then, thinking I would get to use it soon, HA! So by now I'm sick of seeing it so it may as well go to somebody who can actually use it) and our oldest godsons birthday was the other day, he turned three, so I have a present for him. It's going to be a good day!
But after that it's going to be a busy weekend. I have a ton of info to get together for the fertility website I am helping to work on. Check it out here.

Well I can hear Daniel's motorcycle pulling into the driveway so I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment