tabs

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A cooking rut?

Me? No! Never!

Yes... I seem to find myself in a cooking rut. I can't find anything that's really standing out to me, or that I have been interested in cooking. Nothing just sounds appetizing which makes it difficult to cook and having a ridiculously indecisive husband who wont tell me what he wants me to make doesn't help either. So I'm going through different recipes trying to find something that catches my eye, and then I'll have something good to post for you!
...hopefully later today.

5 comments:

  1. I am not a great cook. Maybe reading your posts will help with that. Your newest GFC follower here. Hope you find something good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting & following...new follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. will keep popping back to see what nice food you find :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow, following you back, Karima from www.karimascrafts.com and www.karimasblogs.blogspot.com

    It is a sad time when people miscarry, but it is more common than people realise. I have three lovely children but I too have had two miscarriages aswell. My sister also had a couple of miscarriages before she had a baby girl last year.

    I think if you are getting good test results back that is great news, keep optomistic, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Found you through the Thursday blog hop! Please come visit me at:

    http://mommychosis.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete