tabs

Monday, May 16, 2011

Star Tours Preview!

So for about the last year (maybe more) Disneyland has had Star Tours (the Star Wars themed ride at Disneyland) closed for a total makeover. It's been a long (impatient) wait for them to complete it but it's finally done and will be opening June 3rd! Now as I have said before Daniel and I have annual passes so we can go pretty much whenever we want (except Saturdays, which is cool because it's way to crowded on weekends). Anyways Disney was having a special contest for annual pass holders to come and preview the ride before it opens so I entered us and forgot about it.

Well I just checked my email and guess what? I was one of the lucky winners!
So instead of fighting a mob June 3rd to got on the ride we get to go up 2 days early and ride it on the 1st! I'm so excited! I have heard a lot of different "slips" from cast members who have been on it and I can't wait to see if what they have said it true!
Yay! This totally made my day!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me. I am always so excited to see a new follower. I came by your blog and am following thru GFC. I did not see Facebook or Twitter or I would have followed them also. If you need me to come back just let me know. I don't mind coming back. Have a great night and a wonderful week!

    Mary@http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I rode The Mummy ride months before it opened (right place, right time)...
    So much fun and NO lines (and wow is it ever a long line for that ride)! I rode with some Universal bigwig (as evidenced by all the "jump to it" I saw when we arrived at place to get on....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what the Mummy is, I'm assuming that's in FL? I've only been to FL once when the family I used to nanny for went on vacation but we didn't go to any of the theme parks while there.

    ReplyDelete